Monday, February 4, 2013

The Cartoons have Started, and I missed my First Quiz :(

Last Thursday the class got started with are cartoons.

We were to write down a scripted about something we were most passionate about.

For me, finding something passionate was hard to find, so after doing a lot of brainstorming, I decided to go with Journalism vs. Public Relations.

The story is two guys who just graduated from Community College and are transferring to their universities will be getting into their own majors.

One will be a Journalist major and the other will be a Public Relations major.

The person who is a Journalist major is shocked to hear that his friend decides to be a Public Relations major.

So the two compare the differences on both of the majors and career choices.  

The video will be up between tomorrow and Wednesday.

The script was supposed to be done before class so everyone would get started with their piece.

I had a lot of fun designing the background and characters.

The project is almost done, and I can't wait to show the class.

On the downside, I had a lot to do over the weekend and therefore, missed my first online quiz.

I take full blame for it, I missed manage my time.

Next time, I will be prepared to take my quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment