Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Cartoon Ends Up Being Incomplete

Monday the class finished up with their cartoons. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to finish my cartoon, so  there won't be any post in this blog as promised in the last blog.

Before we shared our cartoons, Professor Cameron went over the finished Storify projects.

For the most part, he thought that the projects were okay, but nowhere what it needed to be.

He stressed that we should be telling the story right away.

After that, we worked on our cartoons.

Most of the class finished their cartoons.

At 3:00 p.m., the finished projects were being judged by the class.

The Super Bowl pre-game trash talk won with seven votes.

Click here to check out the channel of the cartoons.

As far as my project goes, all I needed to is work on emotions and movements, then it will be ready.

I had to rewrite most of the script though.

I wanted to do a piece on the difference between Journalism and Public Relations.

Instead, I did so much of Public Relations in my script that it almost put aside the Journalism perspective.

Because of this, my new project is called "Understanding Public Relations."

This project will be down tomorrow, and I will share it.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment