Monday, February 11, 2013

Getting Caught Up with Infographs

In my last blog, I presented my completed cartoon.

That was basically all I did last Thursday.

Before then, the class was working on a new assignment called Infographs.

Infographs are graphs that share statistical information on a subject.

Infographs could be used to post on the Internet, newspapers, etc.

The assignment was to reach a topic (chosen by the professor) and find out statistics and other information and bring it to class.

From there, students went to piktochart.com and started playing with the tools that could be used for the website.

Since I was finishing my cartoon, I can't say how the website. 

Click here to see what Infographs looks like.

My goal in the next class period is to get completely caught up, so I won't have anything else that will hold me back from my work.

Luckily for me, I don't have that far to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment