Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Infograph is Done, and I'm All Caught Up with Work

The Infographs are done and I have officially caught up with all of my assignments up to this point.

The information that I gathered for my Infograph was statistics from the Fall 2011 and 2012 term.

I decided to do a compare and contrast between both of the Fall terms.

The information came from the Chancellor's Office website.

The enrollment in Fall 2011 in California Community Colleges statewide was over 1,000,000 students. In 2012, it dropped all the way to over 282,000 students.

I did a full breakdown by each student who enrolled from first-time students to returning students, as well as others.

It feels good to get caught up with all of the work I've done so far. I can't wait for class tomorrow.

The Infograph will be posted as soon as I find out how to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment