Saturday, March 2, 2013

HTML's are No Joke

It's been a while since I've blogged, my apologies.

Lately, I haven't balanced my schedule the way I should have.

I still haven't been able to figure out how to post visual resumes in blogs.

However, we did move on to, in my opinion, the hardest assignment yet, basic HTML.

This time around, the class had a full lecture on basic HTML.

The class had to put together an interactive page.

We had to put five links to the front page make them clickable. Actually how you would when clicking on a link.

We had a choice to do whatever we wanted, but it was preferred that we keep it at Cerritos College.

Picking a subject was tough consider that I struggled with HTML's.

I went from Track and Field, to the campus radio station, and finally decided to do Cerritos College major.

This has to be the worst assignment I've ever done in any class in my life.

I've basically put together a bunch of links together.

I could go on and on about how bad it is, however, I will end by saying that I am not proud of my work that I've put in on this assignment.

I'm just glad we are moving on. The class is now getting into audio editing.

I'll explain that on the next blog.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment