Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Learning About our Blogs and Twitter

Toady we learned a more about our blog accounts.

We've learned how to add more tabs to our blogs.

We also learned how a little big about how to manage html.

I'll have to admit, it was hard to change around html.

After that, we went into the importance of having a twitter account.

Twitter is a must in journalism.

Twitter allows journalist and news outlets to report the news in 140 characters.

The students in class created accounts for today and will be using their accounts within the next eight weeks of class to post news around Cerritos College.

Although I already have an account, I've decided to create a new one for the class because I thought it would conflict my personal account.

Either way, I can't wait to use this account, as well as continuing to see what this class has to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment